We welcome you to begin the application process for your child!
- Children entering Young 2's must be one (1) year of age by March 1.
- Children entering PK2 must be two (2) years of age by March 1.
- Children entering PK3 must be three (3) years of age by September 1 and toilet trained.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the school year.
- First Grade students must be 6 years of age on or before September 1 of the school year.
Non-Refundable $50 Application Fee (per student)
School Registration Application
- Report Cards (Current and Last year)
- Standardized Test Results (Current and Last year)
- Additional documentation (if applicable)
Student Academic Records Request
Student Recommendation Form
New Student Testing
Once a student has been accepted, the following documents must be provided to Registrar to complete registration process:
Non-Refundable $350.00 Registration Fee (per student)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Reconciliation Certificate (if applicable)
- First Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- Health Records (State of FL-680 Form)
Parent & Student Cooperation Agreement (Middle School Students only)
ADOM Tuition Agreement