We welcome you to begin the application process for your child! Please keep in mind:
- Children entering Young 2's must be one (1) year of age by March 1.
- Children entering PK2 must be two(2) years of age by March 1.
- Children entering PK3 must be three(3) years of age by September 1 and toilet-trained.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the school year.
- First Grade students must be 6 years of age on or before September 1 of the school year.
Please contact Mrs. Molly Behm, Registrar, in the main school office at 954-323-8006 to schedule a tour, complete an application form, and schedule a testing appointment.
On the day of the student’s testing appointment, please submit the following:
- Copy of the last quarter report card for the current year
- Copy of the final report card for the last year at the current school
- Copy of the standardized test results (ITBS, FCAT, or equivalent) for the last two years (if applicable)
- Teacher Recommendation form completed by current school
After careful consideration of the application and testing results by our Admissions Committee, an interview may be granted. Priority for admissions will be granted to active and supporting parishioners of Mary Help of Christians Church. In matters of admission and registration, the decisions of the Pastor and Principal are final.
Once a student has been accepted, the following must be provided to complete the registration process:
- Completed Registration Form - provided by office
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of First Holy Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- Health Forms (due before the first day of school)
- Contributing Family Documentation, if applicable
- Signed Family Handbook and Financial Agreement
- Non-refundable Registration Fee